The department of Nutrition Health and Holistic Medications helps people use health and wellness practices for physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being. The department offers a variety of services to help you manage your nutritional challenges. Our chef, dietitians and lifestyle practitioners specialize in:
- Weight loss/management
- Chronic disease prevention
- Special diets (vegan, low carbohydrate, FODMAP)
- NAFLD (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease)
- Integrative medicine
- Healthy cooking
Whether you’re trying to lose weight, manage a chronic disease or are interested in bettering your health, we offer multiple complementary therapies that will work along side your medical practitioner(s).
- Private Nutrition Consults: a custom health plan based on a comprehensive evaluation of your current dietary habits and health needs.
- Culinary Medicine: take a closer look at your nutritional needs and gain the skills to prep and cook healthy meals.
- Nutrigenomics: a personalized nutrition and fitness report based on your genes.